A group benefits package from First Canadian Insurance will provide a comprehensive range of coverage options designed to meet the needs of your company and employees.
We offer the following coverages, making it easy to give employees and their families the protection and support they deserve:
- Group Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Manager Assistance Program
Plan Administrator Resources
Our my-benefits® online solution for plan administrators provides secure access to your company's benefits plan, making it easy for you to quickly take care of your daily plan administration needs. my-benefits® is a real-time, paperless interface integrated with our enrolment system that helps you to enrol and maintain your plan member records.
Forms – download the forms you need to administer your company's plan.
Manager Assistance Program – providing you with a comprehensive toolbox of resources for your HR Department.
Plan Member Resources
Claim Forms & Documents – download the forms and documents you need for submitting claims.
Manage Benefits Online – Login to our secure
my-benefits® service online in order to:
- View your employee benefits booklet to understand what your benefits cover
- View your benefit eligibility
- Submit a health or dental claim
- Print claim forms
- View claims information for you and your family
- Sign up for direct deposit so claim payments can be deposited to your bank account
Employee and Family Assistance Program – understand the confidential support resources available to you through the Employee and Family Assistance Program.